Name twelve of your favorite Axis Powers Hetalia characters in any order.
1) Have you read a five/ten fic before?
Nyo!Switzerland and Belarus. Well only if Switzy was male, then yes...
2) Do you think three is hot? How hot?
Japan. Um, he is alright, but I don’t say he is hot.
3) What would happen if six got one pregnant?
I honestly didn’t see this one coming. England getting Nyo!France pregnant. Arthur tried to take his responsibility towards her? Francis would be furious.
4)Do you recall any good fics about nine?
Good fics about Austria...hum, one regarding Austria and Hungary having to separate ways once the Iron Curtain is set. By Maple-Beer Shipper.
5) Would seven and two make a good couple?
I didn’t see this one coming either. Canada and Seychelles. I find them alright. ^^
6) Four/eight or four/nine?
Liechtenstein/Lithuania or Liechtenstein/Austria.
I’d pick neither, but if I had to it would be Lithuania, because I see Austria more like a father/brother towards her.
7) What would happen if seven discovered three and eight in a secret relationship?
Seychelles found Japan and Lithuania in a relationship? Well, if either Lithuania or Japan was a girl I’d be alright. Plus, the least she could do is leak the news to the world.
8) Make a summary of at least twenty words for a two/six fic.
Hum… Canada and Nyo!Britain
The British had always missed her former colony, Alfred, leaving her down in the dumps. But she never knew, that there had always been someone who was by her side the whole time during the turbulence for Alfred’s independence? (I see them more like parent-child)
9). Is there such a thing as a four/ten romantic fluff story?
Liechtenstein and Belarus? I came across that pairing while reading a Romania x Switzerland fic. They were in a more fluffy relationship. (That time I was ok with homosexual relationships. I don’t really fancy them now)
10) Suggest a title for a one/five Hurt/Comfort fic.
France/Nyo!Switzerland OR Switzerland/Nyo!France
“Lay Down Your Arms, Give Up The Fight.” (21 Guns)
11. What kind of plot would you use for a three/eleven fic?
Japan and FemFinland. Well that’s new.
Something related to arguments over fish?
12. Does anyone on your friends list read number seven het? What about nine slash?
Seychelles het? I believe they have… Austria slash? In all likelihood, yes.
13. If you wrote a songfic about number nine, what song would you choose?
Nonsense. Any song would fit Austria. But it’d be….. I honestly don’t know much about songfics for Austria of all people….it’d be anything by Chopin or Mozart.
14. If you wrote a two/three/six fic, what would the warning be?
Canada/Nyo!Japan/England. WARNING: Cursing, talking polar bears,
15. What pick-up line might eight use on five?
Lithuania and Nyo!Switzerland.
Lith: “Your eyes shine like Cupid’s jade bullets, one look would sent a man’s heart out for you. “
16. Challenge: Write a drabblefic for ten/eight.
Belarus / Lithuania. OHH YESSSSSS
Toris walked down the street, stopping by Natalya’s house. He had a ring box in hand, and a bouquet of flax flowers which he knew she fancied.
“Like, don’t be a fool.” Feliks had told him countless times. But Toris was beyond advising. He was going to have her no matter what it took.
Taking a deep breath, he knocked the door. As expected, Natalya opened the door, with a growl she replied. “Vhat is it, Toris?”
“Sveiki, Natalya.” Toris greeted. I’ve something for you.”
He handed her the flowers, with the ring box hidden inside.
Natalya looked at the flowers. “Sp-spasibo. If this is all you came for please leave. I need to look for brother.” She huffed as she slammed the door shut.
Toris looked at the door blankly. A few minutes later, a small object made contact with his head from the overhead balcony of her house. It turned out that that small object was none other than…
Poor Toris would have to try again. This wasn’t the first, but to him, the last time would eventually come, with a “Yes” from her.
17) What would happen if Seven walked in on Two and Twelve having sex?
Seychelles walks in on Canada and Nyo!Iceland having sex. She would smack Nyo!Iceland with a fish.
18) What kind of plot would you use if you wanted Four to de-flower One?
Liechtenstein deflowering Nyo!France? OR in any manner for that matter?
I don’t think it can be feasible.
19) Does anyone on your friends list read Seven slash?
Seychelles slash? I don’t know really.
20) Does anyone on your friends list read Three het?
Yep. Japan het. If not JapWan, merely HetAmeriPan. Or HetIggyPan
21) Does anyone on your friends list write or draw Eleven?
Nyo!Finland. One or two.
22) Would you write Two/Four/Five?
23) What might Ten scream at a moment of great passion?
Belarus. Oh this should be easy.
“Be one with me, brother~~~”
24) When was the last time you read a fic about Five?
Nyo!Switzerland. A few days back?
25) What is Six's super-secret kink?
England’s? Pirate sexiness?
26) Would Eleven shag Nine? Drunk or sober?
Would Nyo!Finland shag Austria? Neither really. It’s hard to get Finland drunk. And Austria would just merely call someone to take her home.
27) If Three and Seven get together, who tops?
Japan and Seychelles. Equal chances.
28) "One and Nine are in a happy relationship until Nine suddenly runs off with Four. One, broken-hearted, has a hot one-night stand with Eleven and a brief unhappy affair with Twelve, then follows the wise advice of Five and finds true love with Two.”
"Nyo!France and Austria are in a happy relationship until Austria suddenly runs off with Liechtenstein. Nyo!France, broken-hearted, has a hot one-night stand with Nyo!Finland(I’ll change it to male Finland) and a brief unhappy affair with Iceland, then follows the wise advice of Nyo!Switzerland and finds true love with Canada.”
I don’t ship Franada, or AusLiech. But it’s alright.
29) How would you feel if Seven/Eight was canon?
Lithuania and Seychelles.
Bearable, I guess.
30. What would 12 and 1 be like in a relationship?
Nyo!France and Iceland. Tense, on Iceland’s part. Slowly he begins to warm up to her.
Same vice versa.
32. 2 and 10. Totally crack or totally canon?
Canada and Belarus. Crack-ish, but I’d like to see how it’ll go.
33. Is 4 het or slash better?
Liechtenstein Het or Slash? Het of course, anytime, anywhere.
34. Have you ever read fanfiction of 5 and 11?
Nyo!Switzerland and Nyo!Finland? Even if it were Het or Slash in anyway, not really. The most I see are just arts about them.
35. Why was 6 afraid of 7? Because 7 is after 8 and 9!
England fears Seychelles because she is after Lithuania and Austria
…with a fish in hand ready to smack them for cheating on their respective beloveds?
36. If 8 was to cosplay, what would they be?
I don’t know seriously…
37. How many beers would 1 have to chug to have a go at 12?
Nyo!France and beer wouldn’t go hand in hand. It’d not work for Iceland either because beer is banned in Iceland. BUT it’ll take a lot anyways for a French to have a go at ANYONE.
38. Would 3 make a good couple with 6? Or a better couple with 2?
Japan and England? Or Japan and Canada. EngJap if Japan was a girl. JapCan if Canada was a girl. I’d pick JapCan.
39. 6 and 7 have to go on a fishing trip together. Would they end up getting "distracted" halfway through?
England and Seychelles. Distractions would likely be them arguing.
40. Pick a Disney film to represent 10 and 2.
Canada and Belarus. Snow White…….and the Huntsman.
41. If 3 and 11 are doing s & m, who's the sadist?
Japan and Nyo!Finland. They take turns, since I feel both have equal potential.
42. Pick a song to describe a 7/12 fic.
Seychelles and Iceland
“Hot n Cold”
43. Is there any evidence for 4/2?
Canada and Liechtenstein. Not that I know of.
44. How hot would 7/3 be?
Japan and Seychelles. I’m not too sure. It can be quite alright, but not hot.
45. If 7 walked in on 2 and 8 performing, shall we say, "interesting" activities, what would their reaction be?
Seychelles (poor Seychelles) walking in on Canada (poor Seychelles) and Lithuania (let’s have Nyo!Lithuania). Announce it to the world.
46. What's 1's secret kink?
47. How about 12?
48. Or perhaps 10?
49. What title would you assign a 1/3/5 threesome?
Nyo!France, Japan, Nyo!Switzerland.
“The Hills are alive~~ With roses and sakuras.”
Not a fan but let’s see how well it would be.
50. How about 2/4/6?
“Coffee, tea or me? Who?”
51. Or even 7/8/9?
“Trembling Waves of Harmony.”
52. So. 1 has a relationship with 6, but secretly wants 2. 6 knows this, and breaks up with 1 to go pursue 3, who's with 11. 11 is also with 10, however, who's cheating on 11 with 8. 8 finds out, and cheats with 7, who is, in turn, cheating on 4. 1 pursues 2, who just broke up with 5, who's now after 9. 1 gives up on this, and ends up with 12, while 6 finally ends up with 3.
So. Nyo!France has a relationship with England, but secretly wants Canada. England knows this, and breaks up with Nyo!France to go pursue Japan(let’s have Nyo!Japan), who's with Nyo!Finland(scratch that! MaleFinland). Finland is also with Belarus, however, who's cheating on Finland with Lithuania. Lithuania finds out, and cheats with Seychelles, who is, in turn, cheating on Liechtenstein(male Liech please).Nyo!France pursues Canada, who just broke up with Nyo!Switzerland, who's now after Austria. Nyo!France gives up on this, and ends up with Iceland, while England finally ends up with Nyo!Japan.
Least there’s Edelweiss.
FrUK, LietBela all broke apart…
53. Title a 6/7 western fic. Yes, western. As in, cowboys, desperados, and such.
England and Seychelles. “Guns and Roses.” (*shot*)
54. If 8/1 became canon, how would you react?
Nyo!France and Lithuania. Wow. I’d like to see that.
55. If 2 and 9 became a couple, who would top?
Canada and Austria. It’ll be equal. If Canada is a girl, it’s Austria, most times. If vice versa, prospects are equal.
56. What if it was 3 and 9?
Japan and Austria. Same case as above.
57. 4 and 9?
Liechtenstein and Austria. Austria.
58. Do you know anyone who reads 9 slash?
Austria slash. Few. I could have sworn I answered this already...
59. Or 2 het?
Canada het? Yeah.
60. Write me a little ficcy for 5/9.
Nyo!Switzerland /Austria. I love you so much.
Adelheid looked out of the window from her balcony, gazing out into the moonlight. She was relishing the peace of night.
Until some piano music can be heard from the house opposite her balcony.
Oh great, it was Roderich of all people, waltzing the piano. Couldn’t he consider others about his music?
She frowned, and looked around for other things that could distract her, until a voice said
“Still awake, Zwingli?”
Roderich had stopped playing and had walked out to see her from his balcony, facing hers.
“You couldn’t do without a piano for a day, could you?” She said, crossing her arms.
“As for you, who couldn’t last a day without chocolate.”
…. That had been the last straw for her.
Adelheid had half a mind to pick up her gun, when Lilli ran over to her and held her back. “Nein, Schwester! Bitte!”
Looking at Lilli, Roderich felt relieved. While Adelheid maintained the scowl, Roderich maintained his. As she escorted Adelheid back to her room, Lilli wasn’t sure what to make of the two, but nonetheless, she knew what the two truly felt for each other. No matter how bitter they were to each other, they were just defences and denial towards the bond they had shared since long ago.
61. Write a possible summary for a fanfiction involving 2/9/7.
Matthew looked at Luciole(Seychelles) who was shivering in the winter of Vancouver, despite the winter clothing she draped over her shoulders. He was carrying an extra scarf, thinking of giving it to her.
He motioned towards her, only to have been beaten by Roderich, who had offered her a scarf to be worn. The tan girl nodded a thank you, and the Austrian nodded in return.
As the Austrian trailed off, Luciole breathed into the scarf, only to find it holey. (I know Austria is being a jerk here//shot) Swallowing an urge to punch the prim brunette, Matthew thought to himself.
‘Luciole….. if only I had enough courage to be there for you…’
62. Quick. 3 and 7 are cosplaying. What as?.
Aladdin and Jasmine(first thing in mind. >_<)
63. Have you ever seen Fanart of 11 and 12?
Nyo!Finland and Iceland. Sometimes. Mostly slash.
64. Who would be the most outraged because of the above questions?
Seychelles. Because she’s paired with many guys and has to watch many dirty scenes.